These pamphlets introduce key skills you will use throughout the research process in a form that you can quickly consult.
- What are primary, secondary, and tertiary sources?
- What are the differences between reference, popular press, para-scholarly, and scholarly sources?
- What is scholarly peer review and why does it matter?
- What are boolean operators and how can I use them to improve my searches?
- How do I analyze a scholarly source?
- How do I put a scholarly source into context?
- Coming Soon:What are wildcards and truncation characters and how can I use them to improve my searches?